Friday, August 15, 2008

The Minority Report

I'm not referring to the blog, though you should check it out ----->

But I've come up with a title for my posts that will highlight news the masses should know, yet it's only reported to the minority--the minority unfortunately being folks who actually pick up a newspaper (or read it online) and read past the front page every now and then..Don't get me wrong, it's not all your fault if you're in the majority, because mainstream media only shows us what they want us to see or read. But just remember the rest is up to you and I...So check out this story I found on a blog a few weeks back, which was reported by the New York Times about a rising tragic crime being committed against Albinos in Tanzania. Deep stuff....

HARD WORK, SECOND EFFORT, DEDICATION, LOYALTY & LOVE (for your people)...We gotta speak for those who can't speak for themselves!

No comments: